Plan for success in 2012 – “By Failing to prepare you are preparing to Fail”November 28, 2011
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail” Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
You can’t say it any better than Benjamin Franklin. A business plan shouldn’t be a chore or something you put off to the last minute. You can write a Business Plan over a few hours.
You may be a new business or an existing business, either way you need a Business Plan. In writing your thoughts down it will give you focus and clarity.
- It is not the amount of words it’s the quality that makes the impact
- Keep it simple and only have relevant statements or facts
- “Less is More”
- Put yourself in the position “if I was reading this for first time what would I want to know”
Where do i begin?
- This may sound obvious but start At the beginning
- Watch the video below “How to write a simple Business Plan Part 1″ – covers topics
- Watch the video below “How to write a simple Business Plan Part 2″ – covers topics
- Target Market
- Key Challenges and Must dos
Business Plans are an evolving document
“Plans are nothing; planning is everything” Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969)
Make sure you share, discuss it and review on a regular basis either with employees, colleagues, business mentors or or a Business consultant.
How to write a simple Business Plan Part 1
How to write a simple Business Plan Part 2